Thursday 19 March 2015

Week Four: Slightly better

Week Four: 

Current Weight - 61.2kg
Goal Weight - 58kgs (size 10)
Weight Loss to Date - 4.3kg


What I am finding difficult: 
The thing I hate the most is that I have to keep explaining that I've quit sugar. Everywhere I go people keep shoving sugary treats in my face. I'm not tempted by them, that's not my problem. The difficulty is having to explain without making a fuss. Then, their face! It's almost a face of disgust. A look of "what? Why?"  I don't know if it's because you expose how badly they eat? People have done all things from putting sugar in my tea (feel really bad when they've just made me a cuppa!), offering me fruit as a "healthy" option and just blatantly tempting me with my favourite chocolates (twirls). 

What I enjoyed:

I feel a lot better in myself. Clearer. Fresher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment