Monday 30 March 2015

Week Six: My Raspberry Ripple


Week Six brings sweetness back! YAY!

Fruit. Rice malt syrup. Cacao. Stevia. I made the raspberry ripple from the book. It was really good. Absolutely scrummy with coffee. 

This weekend Markus' family came to visit. We went out for a family lunch today and I had a haloumi burger and creme brûlée. The first sugar for 6 weeks. I must admit that it was really yummy but what happened later, it was so not worth it. Since having that lunch I have felt heavy, lethargic, bloated and have a 'sick' feeling sitting at the top of my stomach. I feel awful and really wish I hadn't had it. I totally learnt my lesson, I don't need sugar and my body really doesn't enjoy it anymore. 

I will take the sugar free raspberry ripple over a sugar filled creme brûlée any day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment