Wednesday 4 March 2015

Week Two: Who needs sugar?

Week Two: 

Current Weight - 62.2kg
Goal Weight - 58kgs (size 10)
Weight Loss to Date - 3kg


What I am finding difficult:
It's still the little things that I find tricky. I've noticed that I'm a "picker", I used to pick! A little something here, a little bite there. Going out for coffee is my weak point. Costa gingerbread men, brownies at Baby Cafe, biscuits and wafers at Tea By The Sea. It's the little extras. Today we went to have a Flat White at The Two Magpies Bakery in Southwold. They make the best coffee in all of England! I LOVE their sweet things: salted caramel brownies, snickerdoodles, chocolate eclairs, custard tarts...mmm. Today, just coffee. I made it a large so I felt better! 

What I enjoyed:
My cooking has improved so much! Prosciutto wrapped asparagus, Dukkah crusted chicken, Caramelised cream, Pork sausage rolls, Grilled haloumi and apple. It's just so tasty!




No comments:

Post a Comment