Friday 13 March 2015

Week Three: Flat

Week Three: 

Current Weight - 61.5kg
Goal Weight - 58kgs (size 10)
Weight Loss to Date - 4kg


What I am finding difficult: 
This week hasn't been amazing. The thing is, I'm not craving what I thought I would. I don't feel like "Wow, I need chocolate" or "Pleeeeeeease give me some ice-cream!" The weirdest thing is that I'd really like some fruit! What? Who would've thought my first sugar craving would be for fruit! I really miss it.

Markus nearly chucked it all in. He wasn't losing weight like he wanted to, he was irritable, grouchy and feeling rubbish. Seems like I have joined him now. I don't feel like I want to quit quitting sugar, actually I'm really passionate about staying this way for life now! I just don't feel right. To be honest, that could be down to a severe lack of sleep or the fact that I haven't been to the gym this week. I guess when you throw all those things together you get a fairly ordinary feeling.

What I enjoyed:Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment